'But God said to me, “My GRACE is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” ~ 2 Corinthians 12:9'

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas Eve

Christmas post still to come, but just wanted to post these photos from Christmas Eve.

We have started a family tradition of visiting Hannah's grave every Christmas Eve morning. It brought up a lot of emotions sitting at her grave this year with another baby there with us - I guess I still find it hard to comprehend that Hannah is no longer here with us, but that we do have another baby who is here. I know I have a daughter in heaven, and I know I have a daughter here on earth, but sometimes my mind struggles to comprehend the fact that both of those things are equally true. It's hard to understand having daughters in both places.

We decorated Hannah's grave for Christmas.






Hannah Grace, we love you and miss you at lot again this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are an encouragement to us xx