'But God said to me, “My GRACE is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” ~ 2 Corinthians 12:9'

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Valentines Day

Happy Valentines day Hannah Grace.
 
I love you gorgeous girl, and just want to remind you of that today. Although I'm sure you already know :) You knew nothing but love for all of your life. And you showed us so much love. Our lives are forever changed because of the love you brought into our world.


 
I am so thankful for you, and for your wonderful Daddy who I also love so much. I know you loved him too! He is an amazing husband and Dad. This is our 8th Valentines day that we are celebrating together - and it is hard to believe how much things have changed in that time. 

 

In this past year especially he has loved, protected, provided for, encouraged, and sacrificed so much for both you and I; even though it has been far from easy. Last year we had the most challenging year of our lives, but came out of it with a stronger marriage than what we went into it with. That's not something I take for granted. I'm not really into the commercial side of Valentines day, but I do think it's a good opportunity to celebrate and to appreciate those we love. We might as well take any opportunity we get to do that :)
 
I am also thankful for the One I love the most - my Lord and Saviour. Without my relationship with Him, I don't know how I would be surviving this journey. Each day God gives me the strength and grace that I need to put one foot in front of the other and step forward. It's not easy, and He doesn't take away the pain. He gives me purpose, and hope, even in the midst of my pain. God blessed us so much by giving us you, Hannah! And we know you are safe with Him until we are reunited with you in heaven.

This valentines day my heart aches, but at the same time it is also full of love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are an encouragement to us xx