'But God said to me, “My GRACE is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” ~ 2 Corinthians 12:9'

Monday 4 June 2012

9 months since we said goodbye

Dear Hannah,
You have now been in heaven 9 months. It was 9 months ago today that we held you close and had to say goodbye - the hardest day of my life. We miss you more than words could ever express.


 Time at your grave this morning

Today was a public holiday, so your Daddy and I went for a day trip to escape the busyness of life and have some quality time together. We talked about you a lot, and took some photos for you and for your baby brother/sister.

 An 'H' for Hannah


 Another 'H' for Hannah (us in our puffy winter jackets!)

For 6 days we were blessed to have you in our arms

Shadow rainbow baby






Light from heaven

Hannah, we hope you know how much we love you and miss you. We think about you and talk about you all the time. You will always be remembered as part of our family. You are so precious to us sweet girl xxx

Lots of love,
your Mummy

5 comments:

  1. Praying for you on this anniversary. Love the sweet pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely pictures honey. Sending you love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Tesha's link-up. Hannah's story is very touching. It brought tears to my eyes when you wrote about Hannah being held and loved all 6 days of her life. She is a very loved baby and beautiful. My baby girl, Teagan, was also born in Aug 2011 (the 9th), she returned to heaven the same day. Thank you for sharing your story. Sending prayers and love your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through teshas link up. I am so sorry for your loss! Hannah is beautiful. I can feel the love you have for her. I loved your post about your rainbow baby. I wad so scared people would forget about our kael when our rainbow was born but we make sure to include him in everything! I know you'll do the same. Praying for your sweet family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog via Tesha's link up. I am so sorry for your loss. I too, chose to carry a pregnancy to term in which my daughter had an extremely poor prognosis. She lived for an hour and forty seven minutes after birth, and was held and loved almost all of that time.

    Your daughter is beautiful! I love her name, Hannah Grace Frances. I'm sorry that you couldn't spend more time with her.

    I love the photo of you and your husband making the H. All of these photos are just lovely.

    We will be praying for you and your husband in the coming months, as Hannah's birthday comes closer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are an encouragement to us xx