'But God said to me, “My GRACE is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” ~ 2 Corinthians 12:9'

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Snow!

Last week we had a big snow fall... very unusual for our city just a few days into winter! Although it meant I was stuck at home for the day, it was nice to be in a warm house and to enjoy the beautiful white view out the window. 

  
When Jeremy got home from work we went outside and he wrote Hannah's name in the snow on our front lawn. I just love seeing her name written anywhere.


 Below is her pretty pink windmill in our back yard, not spinning today though.


The next day we were able to make a quick visit to Hannah's grave. This is the first time there has been snow on her grave. I was relieved to see none of her grave decorations had been broken under the weight of the snow - as I was prepared to see that they might have been. It looked so pretty, but it upset me to think of her body lying under there in the cold hard ground.



We miss you Hannah, and wish you were here to play in the snow with us. I'm sure you would have enjoyed it xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure Hannah would have loved all the snow- all bundled up prepared for winter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are an encouragement to us xx