'But God said to me, “My GRACE is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” ~ 2 Corinthians 12:9'

Monday 10 October 2011

6 week Birthday

Happy 6 week birthday to my precious princess. Hope you are celebrating in heaven today. Hannah Grace - your short life was so lively, courageous, and encouraging (as well as so many other things of course!). You have inspired us to show the same characteristics in our lives. And so today, to celebrate 6 weeks since you were born, there are over 100 people doing something lively, courageous or encouraging to continue your legacy! All over the world, your life is having an impact! Sorry we can't be together to celebrate today, but know that you are loved and missed by so many people.



Butterflies
 Hidden in the clouds,
Above the wavy sea,
There is a place called Heaven,
And it’s calling out to me.
I really hate to leave you,
All alone and so upset,
But I know you really love me,
And that you won’t forget.

My time with you’s been short,
But I don’t want you to be sad,
Celebrate the memories,
And all the good times that we had.

Butterflies surround me,
Coloured pink with streaks of gold,
And all the other kids here,
Say that we’ll never get old.

So when you’re feeling down,
And you miss me more than ever,
Remember that I’m happy,
And that I’ll be with you forever.

(By Maya Hayden-Evans)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are an encouragement to us xx