'But God said to me, “My GRACE is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” ~ 2 Corinthians 12:9'

Friday 28 October 2011

Dear Hannah - Happy 2 month birthday

To my darling daughter Hannah Grace,

Tomorrow is your 2 month birthday! Wow, I can hardly believe it has been 2 months since you were born. It feels like just yesterday. If you were still here with us, we would be doing something special as a family to celebrate. In fact, we would also be taking you to a wedding with us! But instead it will just be Daddy and I going without you tomorrow. We will miss you. I was excited to pick out a cute outfit for you to wear to the wedding – I can picture it in my mind; you in a pretty pink dress, with a matching flower headband. You would have looked so beautiful! But I know that you will still be looking beautiful tomorrow, where you are now with the Lord in heaven.

Mummy misses you so much. Every moment of every day is hard without you. I miss holding you close and feeling the warmth of your skin against mine. I miss the cute little sounds you made as you ‘talked’ to me.  I miss the gorgeous looks you gave me as you gazed into my eyes and did what very much looked like a smile! You are so special to me.

Please know that I am thinking about you all the time, and that you very loved.
Love, your Mummy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are an encouragement to us xx